Design Makes Perfect

My pledge, to try not to forget, to create one design per week day for one full year.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

9 - Tea (on tour via iPhone)


Original post: "We're on our way to Warsaw. The only piece of "equipment" that could possibly help me create a design is an iPhone. I'm not sure how this will turn out, but I'm going to treat this more as an experiment if anything".

Extra stuff: I'm back at home. The post above is to say the least, terrible :D The original photo looked better than this "attempt". Also, I spent two days trying to post this on blogspot. Of course, I used every trick in the book to try and fool blogspot, gmail and the iPhone into sending an attachment, but it turned out I was the bigger fool ;) All I had to do was ask the owner of the iPhone, my wife, how to send a photo via email. Long story short... I'm an idiot.

Today, I have to do two designs, since I'm one behind. I gave up trying to do anything on the iPhone while I was away.

No comments: