Design Makes Perfect

My pledge, to try not to forget, to create one design per week day for one full year.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

The challenge

Anyone who knows Smashing Magazine, knows that they know their shit. I've had it on my RSS list for a short time, but in that short time I've managed to embrace their artsy/weby warmth.
Two days ago they published an article where they "challenge to design something daily".

I'm a lazy bastard. I get sidetracked very easily. For example, I have 3 websites due ASAP and I should be finishing them off. Instead I'm clearing my RSS and starting this blog. I'm hoping that this "challenge" will be more like therapy than anything else. I know I can manage to find 30 minutes a day to design something. I just hope I won't forget... or rather, I will learn to remember.

Since it's December 24th, probably the most important day in the Polish calendar, it's gonna be a bit tricky, but I think I'll be able to whip-up a Christmas Card. It's a start. It has a purpose. Also, I can send it to my clients... if it's good enough.

No comments: